Body Language and its Power ©
“How to read it, how to use it”
Culture and Globalization©
Renate Mousseux M.A. ED.
Considering the researched fact that we judge a person in less than 2 minutes, and that 65% of perceived messages are non verbal, obviously Body Language plays an extremely important role in daily business, institutions of learning, and private life. This seminar will empower you with valuable insight and assets to be used in any given situation.
Do you want to become a winner?
Do you want to succeed in today’s competitive, global business world?
In attending this seminar you will:
- Close sales faster
- Learn the principles and perception of Body Language
- Read posture, eye contact, gestures, facial expressions
- Recognize non-verbal cues
- Be aware of the importance of global gender differences
- Experience workplace dynamics
- Attain self assessment
- Improve interaction
- Possess greater influence and persuasion
- Become more assertive and successful in international negotiations
- Increase your business, locally and abroad.
- Have a successful interview
- Make smart decisions on who is the best candidate to be hired
- How to detect lying, deceit
- Look forward to dating
- Is the other person really interested in me?
- What is the Body Language of your partner really revealing
- Facial traits to help identify a person
- Handwriting Basics to determine one’s characteristics