Bio of Renate Mousseux:
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Public speaker and coach for “Body Language and its Power” How to read it how to use it.
- Extensive experience in teaching German and French at High-School, Community Colleges, University and Corporate levels.
- Recognized for “Outstanding Mentor of Student Teachers” ASU
- Active in an array of charity fundraisers for the last 35 years
- Strong ability to work and establish rapport with people at all levels
- Native French and German speaker
- Proficient in Spanish and Italian
- Edited numerous Bestseller books and screenplays
- Agent, introducing screenplays to movie production companies
- Educated in Europe and the United States
- Organized educational student excursions to Europe for 24 years
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Awarded for Excellence in Teaching
HONORS and ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Appeared numerous times on the Pat Mc. Mahan TV Show, the Helen Gibson TV Chat Room and La Fusion TV shows.
- Recipient of the Red Cross “Real Hero Award” for 35 years of Fundraisers and Humanitarian work
- Copyright to “Body Language and its Power” How to read it, how to use it.
- Co-author with Dr. John Molina “Culture, Medicine and the Power of Body Language: Improving Patient Care”. Body language in the Medical Setting.
- Author of “La Vie” a collection of poems
- Developed text entitled “Cultural Differences for the Business World” for
the Henkel/Dial Corporation. Presented to 800 business people.
- Received “The Arizona Foreign Language Teacher of the Year” award in 1986,
- Nominated as “Teacher of the Year” in 1989 in the U.S West Outstanding Teacher
- Award for ”Excellence in Teaching” Scottsdale School District
- Listed in “Who’s Who in America”, “Who’s Who in Education”
- Served on the Arizona Board of Education Essential SkillsCommittee
- Elected to serve on the Arizona Board of Education developing examinations for teacher certification.
- Created and copyrighted “Accelerated Language Learning”, texts in German
French, Spanish, Japanese and English. The French version has been implemented
at various corporations and was taught at the University of Phoenix.
- Copyright to courses for business, and corporate language training in French for the Rio Salado Community College 1988
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATES:
- M. A. ED Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
- Certification Bilingual (BL) French, German, and ESL, Phoenix University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree. Padagogische Hochschule, Freiburg, Germany
- Community College Certificate, certified in French, German, Psychology, ESL,
- Arizona Department of Education K 7-12 , State of Arizona,