WHAT ARE THE BODY LANGUAGE MISTAKES YOU ARE MAKING AND HOW MUCH IS IT COSTING YOU?
If you’re like me, you probably don’t know the answer to that question. But today’s guest, Renate Mousseux is going to help you discover the answer.
Renate is an expert in body language and has analyzed the body language cues of Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and many others – and we’ll do that on today’s show.
BODY LANGUAGE HELPS SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU ARE REALLY SAYING.
Body language represents over 55% of your communication. It’s more important than what you say, or tone. As your mom probably taught you: “It’s not what you say, but how you say it”.
Renate Mousseux is my guest today and the conversation we have is not only fascinating, it’s practically helpful. I trust that you’ll take the time to listen, learn, and improve your body language skills.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- Dan’s welcome to you and the introduction to today’s show; [0:33]
- How Renate got into learning body language; [2:03]
- The benefits of mastering body language; [3:01]
- Why Renate considers the use of body language only a good thing; [4:06]
- Noticing body language from a TV with no volume & what my kids thought; [7:31]
- Renate’s evaluation of Hillary Clinton’s body language; [9:20]
- Donald Trump’s body language; [13:42]
- The better physical cues you want to use; [15:22]
- Looking at my personal body language cues! [18:30]
- The importance of a handshake and what it communicates; [21:30]
- How you can connect with Renate; [26:13]
- Observations about Ryan Lochte; [28:04]
- The problems with isolating body language cues from the rest of the body; [28:50]
- The best body language cues you can implement; [31:00]
- What Renate wants to be known for; [35:17]